Gun Shop, Dealer, Distributor, and Range Locator
Please choose tab below to view firearms dealers or ranges located near 98505 zip code.
The locations are listed below in alphabetical order by zip code. You can place your mouse over any pinned location on the map below to see the name, address, and contact info for each gun shop, firearms dealer, or range. You can also click the "Map" link for each listing to highlight the location on the map below.
GLOCK Perfection Dealers
GLOCK Stocking Dealers
GLOCK Shooting RangesNo Matches Found
Blue Label Dealers
I5 GunsMap | Directions
7914 Martin Way E
Olympia, WA 98516
Phone: (360) 515-0755
GLOCK, Inc. has approved the sale or “Sub-Distribution” of GLOCK “BLUE LABEL PISTOLS” to the following purchasers:
Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City.
(Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D.
(Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.)
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card.
Not for immediate sale of pistol on membership.
- The GSSF GLOCK Pistol Purchase Card will be issued to a GSSF Annual Member renewing an annual membership for a 2nd consecutive year .
- The GSSF GLOCK Pistol Purchase Card will be issued to a GSSF ‘Two-Year’, ‘Three Year’, ‘Five Year’ or ‘Lifetime’ Member with their initial membership card.
Please call your GLOCK District Manager or GLOCK Commercial Manager for questions about other possible purchasers, or for a list of law enforcement distributors that can supply you with GLOCK “Blue Label Pistols”