We are now accepting walk-ins for GLOCK Technical Services. Please be aware that there is limited availability to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees and access will be permitted on a first come, first serve basis. All customers will be required to check in with security and have a temperature check prior to entry into the facility and will be required to wait in their vehicle while service is being performed.
GLOCK pistols are chosen by approximately 65% of our nation’s law enforcement professionals for their reliability and performance.
Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet. Activating your GLOCK warranty provides an additional level of protection and allows GLOCK to provide you with timely information, quickly and efficiently.
Subject to terms, conditions and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada. All new pistols purchased in Canada from an authorized dealer are already activated for warranty.
This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing the online warranty form. GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty form. To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at: 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082 or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol. Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty may be voided if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the manual are not followed;
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state;
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
Activate Your GLOCK Warranty
If you are ready to activate your GLOCK pistol, CLICK HERE
If you would like to verify your warranty activation, CLICK HERE
To make a claim under the warranty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
If you need more assistance, our Customer Service team is here to help. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.