An Approved ID From the List Below Must Be Received for More Information
Please read carefully: Incomplete or incorrect order forms will not be processed
The Blue Label Program is available to those eligible below with approved purchaser ID:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers with powers of arrest, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department or Retired Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- Nationally recognized Security Company – Officer Purchase for fulltime armed guards with Picture ID. Examples: Loomis, Garda, and GS4.State licenses, registrations, private investigators are not approved.
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
The following are eligible for purchases at Local Blue Label Dealers but are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- Active duty Firefighters with current Active Duty Department Credentials. (FD Department Picture ID front & back) Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- Honorably Discharged Veterans with DD214 and Driver’s License. Eligible for purchase at a local blue label supplier found on the GLOCK dealer locator. These sales are not eligible for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
- GSSF Coupon - Recipients should contact GSSF for more information or visit a local blue label supplier and present the coupon at the time of purchase.Coupons may not be used for direct purchases from GLOCK Inc.
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of LE program
Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc. if eligible above. Law Enforcement Distributors (with a retail location), or Sub-Distributor purchases can be done directly at their location by simply showing your credentials (approved purchaser ID). ***For a list of Law Enforcement Distributors or Sub-Distributors in your area visit us.glock.com enter your zip code into the dealer locator on the top right of the page, and search under the LE Dealer tab. ***Commercial Dealers cannot offer the Blue Label Pricing.
ALL orders being shipped to a dealer must have a copy of the dealers FFL submitted before any order will be processed. Incomplete orders will not be processed.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors or Blue Label Dealers depend upon their inventories and weapons on order. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180+ day’s after all proper credentials, correct paperwork and payment has been received, regardless of weapon model.
Dealer Prices may vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be $75. - $100 off the retail price depending on the model.
Purchasing directly from GLOCK, Inc. Please e-mail a copy of your credentials (from the above approval list) to BlueLabelSales@glock.us . The program price list with purchasing instructions will be e-mailed to you as soon as possible after the appropriate credentials have been received. All required documents must be submitted correct, complete, and include a method of payment (payment is processed when the order is processed – not at time of shipment). If orders are received missing any documents or payment the order will not be processed and will be returned. Prices on the form are not guaranteed and may vary. Prices do not include shipping, transfer fees or sales tax where applicable. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180+ day’s after all proper credentials, paperwork and payment has been received, regardless of weapon model.
***PLEASE NOTE: Due to state laws, orders being shipped to CA, NJ, MA, MO, PA, DC must be shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL. Appropriate authorization letter and or credentials are required. You are responsible for all arrangements with the dealer, furnishing the FFL to GLOCK, Inc. and all transfer fees required by the dealer. Incomplete order forms will not be processed.
FFL certificate must be Valid through the 180+ day order timeframe and a copy must be submitted with the order form
All applicable Federal, State and Local magazine capacity restrictions apply
Approved credentials are required
**CA & NY are required to submit a valid FFL to ship to as well as a Lautenberg (authorization) Letter when requesting High Capacity Magazines and/or Pistols that are not California Compliant. California Dealers must also submit a CA Department of Justice Registration Letter that contains the Dealer’s dealer number and a Large Capacity Magazine Permit.
The following states are taxable; you must submit the delivery address sales tax rate with the order: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NV, NM, NY, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY