- Why can’t I buy a Gen4 pistol in California? View Close
- California law prohibits the sale of Gen4 pistols. LEARN MORE.
- What does the GLOCK warranty cover? View Close
- You can see the full details on our WARRANTY page.
- Does GLOCK give factory tours? View Close
- Unfortunately, at this time GLOCK does not give factory tours to the public.
- Where can I find GLOCK safety brochures? View Close
- All brochures and manuals can be found online on our DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS page.
- Where can I buy a G25, G28, or G18 pistol? View Close
- Currently, GLOCK does not sell these pistol models to the public.
- Can I dry fire my GLOCK pistol? View Close
- It’s ok to dry fire your GLOCK pistol, but we recommend using a snap cap or dummy round if you will be dry firing for a long period of time.
- What kind of ammunition should I use in my GLOCK pistol? View Close
We recommend only using high quality, commercially-manufactured ammunition in the same caliber as your GLOCK pistol.If you aren’t sure if an ammunition brand or type is safe to use, contact the manufacturer and ask if the product meets SAAMI guidelines before using it in your firearm.Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition may not meet SAAMI, CIP, or NATO standards and could cause death, serious personal injury, or property damage.NOTE: Using reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition will void your GLOCK warranty.
- Can I use +P and +P+ ammunition? View Close
- We recommend using ammunition that is manufactured and meets SAAMI or other industry standards, and while some +P ammunition meets these guidelines, +P+ usually does not. This ammunition may generate a higher pressure than standard ammunition, which could shorten the life of the parts of your firearm.
- Can I use lead bullets? View Close
- No, we recommend the use of jacketed ammunition only.
- Can I find out my GLOCK pistol’s born on date? View Close
- Yes, you can find out the manufacture date of your GLOCK pistol by contacting GLOCK, Inc.
- How do I send in my GLOCK pistol for service/repair? View Close
- Download the WARRANTY FORM and follow the instructions. If you have additional questions, you can contact Technical Services at (770) 432-1202.
- Does GLOCK offer any custom services? View Close
- No, GLOCK, Inc. does not offer any custom services at this time.
- How can I get an owner’s manual? View Close
- You can download an owner's manual on our DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS page.
- Can I purchase a frame or slide from GLOCK, Inc? View Close
- No, GLOCK, Inc. does not sell frames or slides.
- Can I convert my .40 Cal. pistol to .357 Sig or .357 Sig to .40 Cal.? View Close
- Yes, in most cases you can convert your GLOCK pistol to another caliber by changing the barrel. However, early GLOCK models may not be able to be converted. If you aren’t sure if your pistol can be converted, contact Technical Services at (770) 432-1202.
- When I disassemble my pistol, I notice that the recoil spring is no longer seated on the assembly notch of the barrel. Is this normal? View Close
- Yes, the assembly notch is for assembly only. The recoil spring assembly drops down into the frame recess and stays there until it is disassembled, when the slide and barrel come forward, picking it up out of the lower position.
- Does GLOCK have a Blue Label program? View Close
- Yes, you can learn about the GLOCK BLUE LABEL PROGRAM here.
- Where can I find a GLOCK armorer? View Close
- Call your local dealer. Use our LOCATOR to find a certified GLOCK armorer near you.
You have reached the maximum number of firearms to compare.