! Coronavirus Situation: In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our guests and employees, GLOCK, Inc. will be closed for customer walk-ins to the Technical Services Department. For Technical Services support, please visit https://us.glock.com/en/own/warranty for steps on submitting a request by mail or contact us at (770) 432-1202.
All new pistols purchased in Canada from an authorized dealer are already registered for warranty
GLOCK pistols are chosen by approximately 65% of our nation’s law enforcement professionals for their reliability and performance.
Your new GLOCK is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet. Registering your GLOCK provides an additional level of protection and allows GLOCK to provide you with timely information, quickly and efficiently.
Subject to terms, conditions and limitations outlined below, GLOCK, Inc. guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your GLOCK pistol. GLOCK, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card. To make a claim under this warranty, contact GLOCK, Inc. at: 6000 Highlands Parkway, Smyrna, GA 30082 or call (770) 432-1202 for instructions on how to return your pistol. Do not return your GLOCK pistol for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed;
- Your GLOCK pistol or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state;
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GLOCK pistol is used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The sole and exclusive remedy pursuant to this warranty is the repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GLOCK, Inc. assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GLOCK, Inc. based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.
- GLOCK, Inc.’s liability for breach of warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of your GLOCK pistol, at the sole discretion of GLOCK, Inc.
Complete Your GLOCK Warranty
If you need to send your GLOCK in for repair:
Download Warranty Form and submit by mail - Warranty PDF download.
If you need more assistance, our Customer Service team is here to help. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.