Shane Coley started his shooting career in 2005 at the age of 14 under the direction of his father, Rock Coley, who is a retired Police Officer of 31 years. He immediately fell in love with the competition and decided he wanted to make a career out of the sport. In 2009, he enlisted in the US Army to be a member of the United States Army Marksmanship Unit as a part of the Action Shooting Team.
As a member of the Action Shooting Team, Shane traveled all around the world competing in National and International level competitions, representing his unit and country with the utmost professionalism. He captained two Junior World Shoot Teams to two Gold medals in the IPSC World Championships in Indonesia and Greece, and in 2011 completed his first deployment in Kabul, Afghanistan. In 2012, Shane became the second youngest USPSA National Champion at the age of 21. He continued his success by winning two more National titles, and leading the Men’s World Shoot Team to another Gold medal in the 2014 IPSC World Championship and simultaneously earning a silver medal in the individual category.
In 2015, Shane ETS’d from the US Army after six years of service, 3 National titles, 3 Team World Championship titles, and multiple Area and Regional titles. Shortly after his ETS, he accepted a position as Captain of Team GLOCK where he continues to travel and compete all around the world as a positive brand ambassador and professional athlete for GLOCK, Inc.
- Steel Challenge Production National Champion
- IDPA World Champion CCP Division
- USPSA Limited 10 National Champion
- Steel Challenge High Overall Production National Champion
- IPSC National Champion Standard Division
- USPSA High Overall Limited National Champion
IDPA High Overall ESP National Champion
- Florida Open Limited Division Champion
- USPSA Area 1 Limited Division Champion
- USPSA Area 7 Limited Division Champion
- USPSA Area 5 Carry Optics Champion
- USPSA Area 8 Limited Division Champion
- IDPA Back Up Gun Nationals Champion