GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on any GLOCK LE pistol of their choice. *Excludes colored pistols.
The Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program
Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc. Purchases from Law Enforcement Distributors, with a retail location, or Sub-Distributor purchases can be done directly at their location by simply showing your credentials. For a list of Law Enforcement Distributors or Sub-Distributors in your area visit us.glock.com, enter your zip code into the dealer locator on the top right of the page, and search under the LE Dealer tab. If you have further questions call the Customer Service Department @ 770-432-1202.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors depend upon their inventories and weapons on order. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180+ day’s after all proper credentials, paperwork and payment has been received, regardless of weapon model.
If you choose to order directly from GLOCK, Inc. please e-mail a copy of you credentials to BlueLabelSales@glock.us . A copy of the price list along with purchasing instructions will be e-mailed to you as soon as possible. All required documents must be submitted correct, complete, and include a method of payment. If orders are received missing any documents or payment the order will not be processed and will be returned. Prices on the form are not guaranteed and may vary. Prices do not include transfer fees or taxes where applicable.
**Prices May Vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be 75-100.00 off the retail price depending on the model. ***
** PLEASE NOTE: Due to state law, orders being shipped to CA, NJ, MO, & PA must be shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL. You are responsible for all transfer fees.
- FFL certificate must be Valid through the 180+ day order timeframe
- All applicable Federal, State and Local magazine capacity restrictions apply
**CA & NY are required to submit a valid FFL to ship to as well as a Lautenberg (authorization) Letter when requesting High Capacity Magazines and/or pistols that are not California Compliant.
The following states are taxable, you must submit your local sales tax rate with the order:
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, NM, NY, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY
To find the nearest GLOCK Blue Label dealer, choose the LE Dealers tab on the GLOCK Dealer Locator page.